By: Hillel Fuld
It is that time of the week again. If you did not see last week’s post, you can read about it here to understand what these weekly posts are about. This week there was some super interesting news in the tech space such a new iPhone Twitter app that puts all others to shame. Speaking of shame, Amazon, assuming this story is true about the company’s appstore, should be ashamed of themselves. You can read all about it below and more.
– Tweetfire, a new Twitter iPhone app takes the community by storm: I have been using Tweetfire for a week now, and all I can say is, Wow, this thing is fast!
– Shame on you, Amazon: This is truly an unbelievable story about the Amazon Android appstore and how the company treats developers.
– App Developers must read this: This is my guest post on Mobile Entertainment about why mobile advertising is the way to go.
– Skype surprised us all this week with the release, the removal, and the rerelease of its iPad app: Having said that, the new app was worth the wait.
– More about Mobile advertising: These are some crucial points every mobile developer should know about.
– GetJar Continues to Dominate: GetJar, the largest independent app store has just announced the two billion downloads milestone.
– Some tips on how to decide who to follow on Twitter: Some methods on deciding who to follow and this amazing new service.